Call Us: 1-701-254-4267


- During the watermain replacement phase of the project, the city may be without water for several hours with no notice if an unlocated service line is hit.
- You may want to keep several gallons of water stored just in case service is disrupted for a few hours.
- Please call City Hall at 254-4460 if you have any questions.

Comments are closed.